The role of the Middle School counselor is very important. We try to understand the students’ perceptions of the world and guide them to make the best decisions.
Our program fosters self-discovery using patience, understanding, and above all, caring.
Among the things we do are:
- Classroom guidance
- Small group/individual counseling
- Student observations
- Parent/teacher counseling
- Conferences with teachers, specialists, parents, and students
- Referrals to community services
- Parent conferences
- Teacher Professional Development
Our hope is to have a positive impact on all our students’ lives so that their passage from childhood to adolescence is as painless as possible.